Safety ProtocolsOur New Wellness Protocols provide measures to assure that we are welcoming yogis back safely.
TRUE SELF WELLNESS PROTOCOL
We have reopened with a commitment to the highest standards of health and safety for our community, without sacrificing the experience of practicing together at the True Self that we all know and love.
Our new Wellness Protocols provide measures to assure that we are welcoming yogis back safely.
WHAT WE’RE DOING
- Limiting class sizes and only offering verbal cues without hands-on assists
- Regularly scheduled thorough cleaning of studio
- Sanitizing floors and mirrors after each class
- Sanitizing “high traffic” areas such as check-in tablets, sinks, toilets and door handles after each class
- Teachers wear masks in studio and wash hands before and after class
TRUE SELF PROTOCOL
– WHAT YOU CAN DO –
RESERVE YOUR CLASS
As part of our Safe Studio Standards, we’re requiring online reservations. Reserve your spot in advance from the Schedule on the True Self Yoga website or the MindBody app. Have questions about reservations?
- We’ve implemented a 12 hour Late Cancel/No Show Policy. True Self Yoga requires all students to cancel at least 12 hours prior to the start of class.
- If you are a class-pack holder, a late cancellation or no show will result in a loss of class. If you have an unlimited pass (i.e. Monthly or Annual Member), a late cancellation will result in a $12 late cancel fee.
- Wash hands before and after class
- Wipe surfaces surrounding your mat after practice
- Face masks required while indoors and optional in our Outdoor Surya Studio
- Give fellow yogis space by practicing social distance
- Use mat markers as indicated in classroom
- Limit time in changing room. Show up ready to practice. Showers are available – please limit showers to 2 minutes.
PRACTICE CONTACT FREE
- Bring your own mat and props
- Mat rentals are available and will be sanitized after each use
- We are offering only verbal cues – no hands-on assists
CHECK-IN WITH YOURSELF
- If you aren’t feeling well, have a fever, cough or symptoms of Covid-19, please do not attend class for your own and others’ well-being
What a magnificent studio oasis!
True Self is the best yoga studio in Olympia by far! Their variety of classes, from heated and regular, as well as their beautiful studio space, and the deeply passionate and knowledgeable owners all create a safe and supportive yoga community. - Sarah Burdette
They've created and hold space for their yogis so well that even the studio seems to have a sense of it's true self.
I've been a yogi in Olympia for about 10 years and True Self Yoga is the first studio that meets all of my yoga needs, and then some. When you visit True Self, you don't walk straight into a yoga room like most studios. - Camy Naasz
The heated room boasts a special heating system that you need to experience!
Beautiful space to practice with a variety of class offerings, great instructors, kombucha on tap and the latest yoga gear. Two studios: one heated and the other non-heated. Floors are always clean and they also have showers in the changing rooms, which is a must for hot yoga! - Rese Kim
Best yoga in Olympia.
The best yoga experience I have ever had.
With their combined yoga and meditation experiences and with deep roots in the Olympia community, husband-and-wife team, Vajra Romano and Christina Lagdameo, have established True Self Yoga with the mission to bring out your highest good.
True Self Yoga
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.