True Self Yoga Retreats
Free yourself from the distractions of daily life and join True Self Yoga on retreat. With inspiration from beautiful locations, daily yoga and meditation classes, nourishing foods, and time to be with companions or alone, you will renew your body, mind and spirit and connect with your True Self.
Spring Break Retreat in Mexico!
Join us at Mar de Jade for 7 nights in paradise!
March 30 – April 6, 2024
some have a separate shower. Some have futons and a separate sleeping space (appropriate for children).
All require steps to climb as they are located on second, third and fourth floors.
Ocean Rooms may choose two full beds + futon or one king bed + futon
- Single Ocean Room – $4,450
- Double Ocean Room – $6,100 for two people
- Triple Ocean Room – $8,000 for three people
- Quad Ocean Room – $9,300 for four people
* All rooms have private bathrooms, natural bath amenities, hot water, in-room safe, mosquito screens on
windows, ceiling fans and free WiFi. All rooms have air conditioning except for Dorm Rooms (Loft Rooms).
on ground floor, some have a few steps and some have ramp access. Most have bathtubs, some also have a
separate shower and a futon. Garden rooms choose two full beds or one king bed.
- Single Garden Room $3,500 SOLD OUT
- Double Garden Room – you’ll be assigned a roommate in a shared 2 person room – $2600 JUST ONE SPOT LEFT!
- Single Guest room – $3000
- Double Guest Room – $4500
- Dorm bed – $2250 – women only
Sculpt Adventure Retreat!
Join Laura & Jean for a Sculpt Adventure Retreat in Tofino, British Columbia!
Enjoy 6 days and 5 nights at Long Beach Lodge Resort at one of the “Best Beaches in the West Coast”!
Just steps away from the majestic Pacific Ocean, your resort stay allows for constant enjoyment and wonder to experience the beautiful and serene nature of Tofino – the Surfing Capital of Canada. Enjoy Daily Yoga practices in the Rainforest Room, including Yoga Sculpt as well as other yoga options for relaxation and contemplation to complete your day. Join us for adventurous outings around Tofino including surfing, hiking, beachcombing and, of course, great local food and drink. Of course, if you wish to explore on your own or perhaps need a spa treatment or want to chill, please don’t hesitate and do YOU – just let us know!
Early Bird Pricing- $600 deposit towards your reservation. Prices go up Dec 1st!
- Beachfront Deluxe King– Single Occupancy $3,600
- Beachfront Deluxe 2 Double Beds or King – Double Occupancy $2,500** The listed cost is per person. If you know of a friend you’re willing to share a room with, let us know so you can be paired up.
- Rainforest Cottage 2 King Bedrooms – $2,400-$2900** Guests: Sleeps up to 4. Ask for help reserving our group pricing.
- Rainforest Cottage 1 King, 2 Double Beds – $2400-$2900 ** Guests: Sleeps up to 4. Ask for help reserving our group pricing.
- Standard Room King Bed – Single Occupancy $3,000
- Standard Room 2 Double Beds or King – Double Occupancy $2,100
This retreat is geared toward individuals who prefer adventures filled with fun and laughter exploring nature and surroundings as well as a passion for Yoga Sculpt set within a flexible itinerary.
What a magnificent studio oasis!
True Self is the best yoga studio in Olympia by far! Their variety of classes, from heated and regular, as well as their beautiful studio space, and the deeply passionate and knowledgeable owners all create a safe and supportive yoga community. - Sarah Burdette
They've created and hold space for their yogis so well that even the studio seems to have a sense of it's true self.
I've been a yogi in Olympia for about 10 years and True Self Yoga is the first studio that meets all of my yoga needs, and then some. When you visit True Self, you don't walk straight into a yoga room like most studios. - Camy Naasz
The heated room boasts a special heating system that you need to experience!
Beautiful space to practice with a variety of class offerings, great instructors, kombucha on tap and the latest yoga gear. Two studios: one heated and the other non-heated. Floors are always clean and they also have showers in the changing rooms, which is a must for hot yoga! - Rese Kim
With their combined yoga and meditation experiences and with deep roots in the Olympia community, husband-and-wife team, Vajra Romano and Christina Lagdameo, have established True Self Yoga with the mission to bring out your highest good.
True Self Yoga
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.