Commit to Vibrant Health,Invest in your Self
Members enjoy unlimited access to various yoga classes per week
In addition to attending as many classes as you’d like, here are other perks our members enjoy:
- Five guest passes for your friends and family (new students, one-time use only)
- A one-week gift certificate for a friend or family member
- 10% discount on all workshops led by True Self Yoga teachers
- Freedom to pause your pass if you’re traveling, busy, or just need a break
- Freedom to cancel your pass at no charge, any-time after your first 6 months
- Additional specials throughout the year (e.g. seasonal discounts, advanced sales for popular workshops, and more…)
True Self Monthly MemberYou determine the value of your membership:
- 2 classes/week = $11/class
- 3 classes/week = $8/class
- 4 classes/week=$6/class
True Self Annual MemberUnlimited Classes
- Just $83 per month!
- 2 classes/week = $10/class
- 3 classes/week = $6/class
|Drop-In - Single||$15.00|
|Ten (10) Class Pass||$130.00|
|25 Class Pass||$300.00|
|50 Class Pass||$550.00|
|Pre/postnatal 5-Class Pack||$60.00|
|Prenatal/Postnatal 10 Class Pack||$110.00|
|Kids Yoga Drop In||$13.00|
|Summer Session (4 classes)||$40.00|
|60 minute private yoga session||$100.00|
|75 minute private class||$125.00|
PLEASE NOTE: All purchases are NON-REFUNDABLE. Please thoroughly review your options before making your purchase. Namaste.
What a magnificent studio oasis!
True Self is the best yoga studio in Olympia by far! Their variety of classes, from heated and regular, as well as their beautiful studio space, and the deeply passionate and knowledgeable owners all create a safe and supportive yoga community. - Sarah Burdette
They've created and hold space for their yogis so well that even the studio seems to have a sense of it's true self.
I've been a yogi in Olympia for about 10 years and True Self Yoga is the first studio that meets all of my yoga needs, and then some. When you visit True Self, you don't walk straight into a yoga room like most studios. - Camy Naasz
The heated room boasts a special heating system that you need to experience!
Beautiful space to practice with a variety of class offerings, great instructors, kombucha on tap and the latest yoga gear. Two studios: one heated and the other non-heated. Floors are always clean and they also have showers in the changing rooms, which is a must for hot yoga! - Rese Kim
With their combined yoga and meditation experiences and with deep roots in the Olympia community, husband-and-wife team, Vajra Romano and Christina Lagdameo, have established True Self Yoga with the mission to bring out your highest good.
True Self Yoga
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.